"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting Back to That Pre-Pregnancy Shape!


Ok, I know I’m only in my 15th week of this pregnancy, but I’ve already started planning out my post-pregnancy workout routines. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with planning ahead, right? Though I’m doing my best to stay in the best shape I can during these 9 months, I look forward to when I can be back to actively working towards my fitness goals! As a coach, I’ve acquired many, if not most of Beachbody’s home fitness programs. However, there’s one workout program I find to be the best for getting back into that pre-pregnancy shape, or really for anyone just looking to lose some weight, feel a whole lot better, and get into the best shape of their life. It’s Slim in 6! Slim in 6 is a fantastic fat-burning program created by trainer Debbie Siebers. I first discovered this program on an infomercial back in 2004 when I was facing some serious health battles. I was sick all the time and sick of being sick! I had a 6-month old baby at the time, was terribly out of shape and didn’t know where to begin. Then I saw the Slim in 6 infomercial, ordered it, and my husband Rickson and I set out on the 6-week journey together. The results were INCREDIBLE!!! I dropped from about a size 12 to a size 6 in those six weeks! My husband had just as amazing results. This was just the beginning of our Beachbody journey and I’m so glad we placed that order! Since then, I have used Slim in 6 after the birth of my 3rd child, Kyler, and then again after having my 4th, Katrianne. Every time, it has gotten me back to my pre-pregnancy weight and size! So I’m looking forward to getting started with the full program again (rather than just the modified version I'm doing now)! Ok, so I have to wait until March, but you don’t! Contact me for more info or click on this link to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.