"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

CALLING ALL MICHIGAN RESIDENTS!!!

Iknow this is short notice, but if you live anywhere near Lansing, MI, my upline coach, Barbie Decker (who just won $10,000 for her transformation with Beachbody!!!!), along with two other coaches (including another $10,000 winner!) are hosting a live event THIS Sunday! Here is the info as posted on Barbie's blog:

Call me impulsive, but I just booked a flight to attend my buddy (who also just won $10,000) Jeffrey Ambruster's P90X Workout at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI!
If you live within driving distance, please make every effort to come! Look, I'm flying there!! I have lots of work to do, but I will just have to make sure it gets done on the plane and between connecting flights.

Let's make this happen!! I am pumped!!!!!

Price: Free
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009
Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
WORKOUT: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
COACHING INFO SESSION: 2:30pm-3:30pm
Location: Michigan State University - Adams Field
Street: West Circle Drive Just North of Sparty
City: East Lansing, MI

My number is 917-620-8440. Please call if you have any questions or need directions!
See you there!!!

THE X!
Barbie, PhD


* I encourage anyone who can to attend! Wish I could be there!

In Health,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.