"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Don't Have To Go It Alone! (Why I Am a Coach!)

I've had lots of people ask why I became a coach, and I'm sure I've probably given quite a variety of answers. There really are a lot of reasons why I do what I do and this is something I've been reflecting on quite a bit lately.  Why do I coach?  I coach because I have a passion for health and fitness.  I coach because I love helping others. I coach because it keeps me motivated long after I normally would have given up.  I coach because of the joy I get when a client hits their goal weight or reaches a longed-for milestone.  I coach because of the thrill that comes with belonging to such an awesome community of like-minded people.  I coach because it breaks my heart to see people age before their time because of poor health choices and see the suffering it brings to their loved ones.  I coach because of the relief I can see in clients as they realize they don't have to do this alone.  And while this reason may sound like a strange one to some of you, I coach because I know this is what God wants me to do.  This isn't a 'job' to me.  This is a huge part of my calling in life!  And I wouldn't want it any other way!

In Health,

For free Coaching in Health and Fitness, contact me and I can help you get started on a path to better health.  I can also get you started in one of my 90 Day Challenge Groups!!  Message me!  Don't put it off another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.