"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring!!!

I love Spring!  Ok, where I live, we don't really have spring.  It's pretty much summer year round.  BUT, it's just the time of year, and with Easter just around the corner, I'm in "spring mode".  And that doesn't mean, sit down and eat 5 or 6 Cadbury eggs a day for the next month!  I mean, get outdoors and enjoy some fresh air - even open up your windows and doors and air out the house.  Get out and move!  Go for a walk or run, head to the beach or lake or whatever water is nearby, even if it's just the hose in the front yard, take the family out for a picnic lunch at the park or somewhere.  Just get out and enjoy the outdoors.  Move your exercise outside if you can, the fresh air will do you wonders!  And if you haven't been exercising all winter, well, I'd say NOW is the time to get started!  Let me know if you need help getting started with something. 

Enjoy the day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.