"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Get Back on the Wagon!

I've had a lot going on in my life the last couple of weeks.  And yes, I've missed some workouts.  Am I going to let it get me down and throw in the towel?  NOPE!  Things are getting back to normal and I can focus on my workouts once again.  It's time to get back on the wagon!  I MADE myself get up this morning and push play to Insanity Plyometrics Cardio Circuit.  And it felt great!  Great to be back on track!  Am I going to beat myself up for the workouts missed?  NO!  Life happens and there are times where there are other things that take priority.  This is when you need to remember that fitness is not just a 6-week or 3-month fix.  It's the lifestyle change that counts - implementing fitness and health into your daily life from now on!  Trust me, it's SO worth it!  So jump back into your workouts, or start something new, or just get outside and take a walk - do something to get moving! 
Not sure where to start?  I can coach you for free!  Just click this link here to join the free Team Beachbody Community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.