"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post-Pregnancy: Getting Back Into Shape!

It’s been a little over six weeks now since I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. And NOW, I can finally get back to a normal workout regime! I’m excited, yet a little apprehensive as well. There’s always that little question in the back of my mind, “Will my body ever get back to normal?” Well, I’ve done it before after pregnancy and know that with the help of Team Beachbody, I CAN do it again! Will it be easy? NO! Will it be a lot of work? YES! Am I willing to commit to this? YES! Will I succeed? YES! And so can you! So why don’t you join me in this most awesome journey as I take on Slim in 6 starting this coming Monday, April 19th. Feel free to do your own workout regime or try out Slim in 6 or another Beachbody workout program. I will post weekly updates here on this blog and post daily on my thread in the Beachbody Message Boards.

Checklist:
  • Join up for the FREE membership with the Team Beachbody Community for numerous resources to help you get the most out of your workouts. OR, for just a small fee join the Club with many more resources, including customizable meal plans AND a 10% discount on all products! Either way, you get me as your free coach!
  • Pick your program! If you want to order Slim in 6, click HERE. Or shop here to browse through Beachbody’s other awesome workout programs.
  • Read through the material that came with your workouts – Be prepared! Knowing what to expect over the next weeks will make the journey a little easier.
  • Take your before measurements and photos. (You don’t have to show them to anyone – but it sure is great to be able to compare them to the after stats at the end of the program!)
  • Schedule your workouts! By scheduling your workouts just like you would any other appointment, you are more likely to follow through. Mark them on your calendar. And if you are a part of the Team Beachbody Community, free or Club, you can use WOWY, our virtual gym, where you can schedule your workouts, check off those you’ve done, keep track of your progress, meet others to workout with online, AND even be entered in the daily drawing to win money or prizes ranging from $300-$1000!

So, go ahead and make the commitment to get in the best shape of your life and join in the fun! Hope to see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.