"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Fall!!! Time For a CHALLENGE!!!

Good morning, world!  It's November!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this time of year!  Even though I live on a little island in the tropics, we still enjoy "Fall".  We put fall decorations all over our house, crank up the A/C so we can pretend it's cold :), make spiced cider, pumpkin soup, and homemade apple sauce, and enjoy the season!  As much as we love to celebrate these two months of the year, it's also the two months where most people gain the most weight...only to vow on January 1 to make it different.  Be honest...are you one of these?  I'd really REALLY love to help you get control of this BEFORE the holidays hit us in a few weeks.  That is why I'm starting the ULTIMATE HEALTH CHALLENGE!  Beachbody is now offering Challenge Packs.  These packs come at a savings...something I haven't been able to personally offer with challenges in the past.  You can read all the details for the Challenge HERE but I will say you will have to COMMIT if you are going to do this!  If I am going to invest my time in you one on one, I need to know you are willing to invest in your own health first!  
If you are ready to COMMIT, then what are you waiting for?  Email me right away (as I am only taking the first 5 to respond!) so we can get you ready to go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.