"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I've Moved!!!

Yep, I've moved!  Same me...same practical content you've come to expect from me...new address!  Come on over and take a look at the new digs at http://simplehealthsource.com/!  Stop in and say hi, leave a comment, share with others, and subscribe so you can stay in the loop!  Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.