"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Running on the Mind!

Been thinking about taking up running?  Thinking about joining the running craze that you're hearing so much about but seriously don't know where to start?  I was NOT an athletic person growing up!  And definitely NOT a runner!  I could barely make it through the mile run back in high school when we had to take the annual Presidential Fitness Test!  But getting involved with Team Beachbody and working towards a more fit lifestyle has given me a whole new lease on life - and a whole new world of interests/hobbies has opened up to me!  I WANTED to run for the first time in my life!  And now, I've found that I absolutely LOVE it!  But you don't start out running a 5 or 10k your first morning out!  I've found the Couch To 5K training program to be a great way to get started.  You can follow this LINK to find the whole training plan, which is very do-able for even the most dedicated couch potato!  (Kelly, you're the inspiration behind this post!).  Also, to have me cheering you on along the way, follow this LINK to have me coach you for FREE!  Hope to hear from you soon!

In Health,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.