"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Step 4: Hydrate and Cleanse

Wow! Three weeks of this round of Slim in Six DONE already! Time is flying and I'm looking forward to the results I get by the end of these six weeks. I took my halfway weight and measurements today and was both pleased and disappointed. Pleased because I did lose a whole inch in my waist and a half an inch in each arm and leg. Disappointed because only down 1 pound on the scale. I DO know I need to be more strict with the eating though. These next three weeks WILL be better!

Ok, as we're into Week 4 now, on with Step 4 of Beachbody's Nutrition Guide's "6 Steps To Transform Your Body".

Step 4: Hydrate and Cleanse your body by drinking water.

DRINK AT LEAST 2 LITERS OR 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY.

"This is the step people seem to take for granted. But in conjunction with supplements, improved food intake, and exercise, the catalyst to flushing out the bad stuff and keeping your body healthy is water. It also helps you feel full during the day. A balanced eating schedule with lots of water is a very manageable routine."

So, get in that water this week! (I just finished a glass now!) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.