"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

She's Here!!!!

It's way past time for an update here!


With this pregnancy I had developed a problem with my heart, which progressively worsened throughout the 3rd trimester. Eventually, I had to be admitted in the hospital because of it and after many tests and deliberation, the doctor finally decided that a c-section was necessary to protect the baby and to enable me to be able to take the necessary medication to get my heart back to normal. So, little Kaylinn Alora was born on February 25th at 9:25 AM, weighing 7 lbs, 6 oz. - an excellent weight for being so early! We are both doing great and thankfully, my heart is getting back to normal. We hope I will only have to be on the heart medication for another 2 weeks. After another 4 days in the hospital, we were finally able to come home, after many "adventures" such as more problems with my heart resulting in a change in medication and having to be back on oxygen for a time and also the need for a blood transfusion which wasn't too successful as the veins in my hands and arms blew out, too weak to take the blood. Now, nearly two weeks later, we are doing great and well on the way to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.