"Simplicity is the secret of seeing things clearly." - Oswald Chambers

Living a health-filled life doesn't have to be complicated! God designed our bodies to be fit, healthy and available for His use.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Fruit Punch Recipe

If you’re anything like our family, you’re doing a lot of entertaining over the holidays. We have a huge extended family and I love having everyone in for gatherings this time of year. This past weekend I had the opportunity to host a Beachbody Home Fitness Party here at our home and it was a lot of fun. For the refreshments I wanted to serve all healthy foods and wanted to include a punch, rather than just serve water. But I had no recipe for a healthy punch, SO I made up my own! I “practiced” a few times the week before, with my children as official “taste-testers” and the resulting recipe I’m posting here. I hope that you enjoy it as much as we have!

1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen mango chunks
2 cups pineapple juice
2 cups orange juice
1 cup coconut milk (optional)
Ice

Puree frozen fruit in blender, adding juices as necessary. Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Blend with ice if a slush consistency is desired. Makes approx. 10 servings. Feel free to adjust the fruit ratios to get a different taste or even try with other fruits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimers

I am not a doctor or health care professional in any way. Information posted on this blog is simply what I have found to be helpful to me and is never intended to be used in place of professional medical advice.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.